Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

500,000 pageviews - Thank you

To followers of my 'Fruits Of Success' Sales and Marketing  blog - THANK YOU


Thank you so much for visiting and reading my Blog

500,000 page views is a super endorsement that the content is of interest to people in Sales and Marketing. 

It does take  time to work on it but your response and support makes it worthwhile.

A selfie with delegates at the course this week when
we broke through the 500,000 page views target .
 A later post will explain the 007 Bond theme !
Thank you to all the clients and delegates who regularly come and use the information I share.




Thank you to all my fellow professional trainers for your kind and encouraging messages and helpful feedback. 


Aleksandr has been with me up in Oxford this week and
 sends his thanks and best wishes to you all also

Good Selling Folks 

No comments:

Post a Comment