|One team's view of what goes under what heading in the marketing mix|
So you are back from your summer holidays now and ready for the last four months of the year.
Selling is a multi-discipline role today. An appreciation the marketing discipline and its objectives is part of the salesperson's skill set.
Here are a set of marketing questions to get your brain back working up to speed and fit for the marketing challenges ahead .
Over the next fortnight there will posts covering the areas raised by the quiz.
So please come back to the blog.
Good Luck with the quiz and enjoy it. Have a great Autumn.
1. Under which of the four Ps of the Classical model would you place Brand and Presence?
|Delegates puzzle over the Marketing Mix Game|
2. Under which of the four Ps of the classical marketing model would you place Social Media and Publicity ?
3. Under which of the four Ps of the classical marketing model would you place Insurance and service Level?
4. Name three emotional/ personal motivators.
5. Define marketing research.
6. Newly commissioned research is what type of research
7. What are`the two main types of marketing research.
8 Name three specific examples of marketing research pertinent to your business.
9. Name three different pricing strategies that a marketer can use.
10. Name five different pricing objectives
11. Name 8 different marketing communication objectives.
12. What are the 'PESTLE ' Factors?
14. What is the difference between direct and indirect competition? - Give two REAL examples from your industry.
15 In the seven Ps model of the marketing mix Product Price Promotion Place what are the last three Ps ?
16. What is the Chartered Institute of marketing's definition of marketing
17.Name 10 key parts to the annual marketing plan.
18. Name the 7 stages of the Marketing process
|Marketing Mix exercise|
|What are your Big Picture Marketing Challenges ?|
|Channels of Communication|