Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

FRUITS OF SUCCESS WITH HUGH blog hits 250,000 pageviews

250,000 pageviews to this site

Thank you very much to all who have visited my Blog.
*Apologies to  Rogers and Hammerstein – Sound of Music

“For here you are, at my blog, surfing me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my past or childhood
I must have done something good...”

Over 500  selling related posts

Some highlights :-

“On the go” info for your mobile



Professional Selling (140 posts)  

Conference Reports (42 posts)


 Presentation Skills (14 posts)


Plus some meerkat meanderings with Aleksandr and Bogdan Orlov ! ( who say "Hi" to all in Meerkova)

Loads more posts to come in the future - so please return soon

Good Selling

*You Tube Clip of the real song from Sound of Music ( Tissues at the ready!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdl-HIkDqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment