Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Learning Technologies 2011 Exhibition - London. HMS Supply , Bizo, Tee Up, Ring tingle, Good Oil


G’day to all my Aussie friends and followers of this blog I hope you are having a ripper of an Australia Day.


It’s around 9.00 p.m. 26th January 2011 Oz time in Sydney Australia I reckon.



For those who wonder what I am referring to it's the celebration day of Australia.


On 26 January 1788, early in the morning,Captain Phillip along with a few dozen marines, officers and oarsmen, rowed ashore and took possession of the land in the name of King George III The remainder of the ship's company and the convicts watched from on board HMS Supply


Too late to wish my Aussie friends ‘Arvo’ but hope you have great evening.



To carry on with the Supply word. I am visiting the Learning Technologies exhibition in London at the Olympia exhibition centre.



Hoping to do some 'bizo', 'tee up' with some suitable suppliers, ' chew the fat' with some fellow L & D professionals, 'lob in' to see some software exhibitors, 'have a yarn' with some friends , get some 'good oil' on what's new in the learning technology market place and attend a few seminars - well I'll 'give it a burl'



See the next report in a few hours live from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment